I Tested Swagbucks For 3 Days, Here Is How Much It Really Pays in 2026
If you have been scrolling TikTok looking for side hustles, you have seen a lot of fake promises. I am Oghenekume John, founder of Oghenekume Digital Hub at oghenekumejohn.com, and I decided to test what actually pays.
I started with Swagbucks because it is one of the oldest platforms. It pays you for simple things like taking surveys, watching videos, and shopping online.
I tested it for 3 days, 30 minutes per day. On day one I earned my first points from surveys. On day two I tested the video playlists. On day three I cashed out to a gift card. It is not full time income, think extra data and small bills money, about 20 to 50 dollars a month if you are consistent, but it is real and it pays.
Lesson for business owners: Companies will always pay for attention. Swagbucks proves it. If you run a business, ask yourself how you are buying attention for your own product.
This is part one of my 4 part series. Next I will test User Interviews where you can make 50 to 150 dollars per hour giving feedback on apps.
COPY FOR SHORT VIDEO SCRIPT
Hook: I tested Swagbucks for 3 days to see if it actually pays real money in 2026, here is what happened.
Body: I am Oghenekume John from Oghenekume Digital Hub. I spent 30 minutes a day doing surveys and watching videos. This is my points balance, and this is my payout proof. It is slow money but it is real money.
Close: It will not replace your job, but it will pay for your data. Want me to test the one that pays 50 dollars per hour next? Comment part two and follow so you do not miss it.
For TikTok caption use this:
I tested Swagbucks for 3 days so you don't have to ๐
Here is how much it REALLY pays in 2026. Slow money but real money. Part 2 is the $50 per hour one. Follow Oghenekume Digital Hub so you don't miss it. #sidehustle #makemoneyonline #swagbucksreview #nigeriasidehustle #oghenekumedigitalhub #oghenekumejohn
Comments